Your PERFORMANCE Coaching Agreement
Thank you for becoming a valued Performance Coaching Client! Below is the coaching retainer agreement. Please read it and sign by filling in the forms at the end. You will receive a copy via email for your records.
Performance Coaching Agreement
Agreement between: KM Performance Coaching, Inc. (Coach) and client listed below, (Client) whereby Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client.
Description: Coaching is an alliance between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential.
1. The Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
2. The Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters.
3. The Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in coaching.
Services: The parties agree to engage in a recurring monthly coaching retainer, which will provide one (1) coaching session by phone every other week. The Coach will be available to Client for unlimited additional sessions via phone, in person, e-mail or text in between scheduled meetings as time permits.
Schedule & Fees: This agreement is valid beginning on the date signed below. The retainer fee will be according to performance measurements as indicated in the table below and will be paid on a recurring basis every month, starting from the date of first payment (separate link provided)
- Tier 1: 0-5 units per month - $1000
- Tier 2: 6-12 units per month - $1200
- Tier 3: 13-19 units per month - $1500
- Tier 4: 20-24 units per month - $2000
- Tier 5: 25 or more units per month - $2500
Client will move up in tiers after a two or more month average in the higher tier. Once a client moves up in tier, they cannot go back down in tier. Any changes to the fee schedule will be initiated by at least 60-day advanced written notice from the Coach.
Coaching Session Procedure:
1. The Client will initiate all scheduled calls and will call the Coach’s designated phone number at 818.308.5424 at the appointed time.
2. The calls shall be 45 minutes in length.
3. The time of the coaching calls will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time using an online scheduling system, initiated by the Coach.
4. If the Coach will be at any other number for a scheduled call, the Client will be notified prior to the scheduled appointment time.
5. If the Client is more than 15 minutes late than the appointed time or a no show, the scheduled time will be forfeited by the Client.
Confidentiality: This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) that the Coach is required by law to disclose.
According to the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, further coach professional development and/or consultation purposes.
Cancellation/Reschedule Policy: Client agrees that it is the Client's responsibility to notify the Coach 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls for cancellations and reschedules. Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
Termination: Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this agreement at any time with verbal or written notice. Retainers are non-refundable and there will be no partial refunds for remaining time.
Limited Liability: Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
If a dispute arises out of this agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after notice given. If the dispute is not resolved between the Coach and Client the two parties agree to resolve the dispute through mediation.
By entering the information below and clicking submit, you agree to the terms above.