No fluff. No Hype. Just Results.
Commitment and discipline
All top performers have the right mindset and good behaviors developed through great discipline. We're all looking for ideas that can help us become more successful, but the reality is, it's not the lack of ideas that prevent us from success, it's the lack of consistent execution. Time and time again, we witness those with inferior strategies and talent reap the rewards of success through proper implementation and mental resiliency. Yes, talent and strategy are important and necessary, but they are overrated.
KMPC Top performers
I'm incredibly proud of the 11 clients that doubled their production in 2017 within 6 months:
Performer of the year
BEFORE: 3 loans/month | AFTER: 20 loans/month
“When I first was introduced to Khai, I was doing 2-3 loans per month. My CEO saw more potential in me and recommended I work with him. I was resistant because at 26 years old, I thought I was making plenty of money and doing well. I didn’t think I needed help. 6 months after starting with Khai, I funded 24, 24 and 23 loans per month respectively. I never thought I would ever fund in one month what it normally took me one year to do. Khai has completely changed my life and opened my eyes to the effectiveness of coaching.” - Jeanna Carey, Loan Officer, Gold Star Financial
About Khai McBride
Khai McBride's business and coaching skills are widely recognized by top companies nationwide and he is regularly invited to speak at industry events such as Mortgage Mastermind and Mortgage Revolution. A master of mindset/performance, systems, database marketing and time management, his ideas are fresh and creative, but more importantly, effective in today's market.
With a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Information Technology, Khai used his knowledge of project and database management to build a thriving mortgage business that funded over $500 million in production in 10 short years. Today, he coaches other professionals in helping them achieve their business and personal goals, with half of his roster doubling their production within 6 months, and a third reaching the Top 1% of Mortgage Originators nationwide.
- You lack the strategies necessary to beat your competition.
- You haven't transitioned with the changing market and are struggling.
- You have lots of ideas but can never implement consistently.
- You need someone to brainstorm with.
- You work too many hours and don't see it getting better.
- You want to change but don't know how and feel stuck.
- You feel like you are failing yourself and others.
Coaching Program Highlights
- Innovative Strategies – Value propositions for loan originators haven't changed in 15 years. It's becoming more and more difficult to simply sell rates or service and the industry is commoditizing itself. To become a leader and top performer, you need innovation to set yourself apart with value above and beyond what your competitors offer. When you have innovation, it's easy to sell yourself.
- Systems – Learn the proven operational systems Khai used to handle 20+ units per month while working a normal 40 hours per week. Great lead generation hits a wall if you don't have the operational capacity to handle the influx of business you will receive. Become scalable and repeatable.
- Time Management - Time management is not just about getting things done. Great time management allows you to multiply your business and results. Learn simple time management methodologies that help you grow.
- Mindset/Behavior Coaching – Many coaches say “You'll be successful as long as you do everything I tell you!" but it’s not that easy. From old habits, to personal schedules, and budgets, learn the reasons why change can be difficult and learn techniques to overcome those habits and create new business and lifestyle changes that are more effective and rewarding.
- Science, Not Hearsay - Learn techniques that are based on science. Whether you are trying to build relationships, brand yourself, or close a sale, if you understand the psychological, biological and neurological concepts of behavior, you will become more effective and efficient. You will never wonder whether a technique will work because you will always learn the scientific proof behind the strategy first.
- Do What it Takes - You won't be limited to X number of calls per month. Khai will do what it takes to help you reach your goal. Unlimited time.
- Evaluation Call - In order to ensure it's a fit for both parties, an initial 45 minute call is scheduled so he can understand your goals. He wants to make sure working together is a good fit and that he can truly help you. That way, your money is well spent and you get the results you expect.
- You Fail, He Fails – Bottom line is, if you fail, he fails. Khai takes coaching very personally and his goal isn’t to give you advice, but to make sure you get results. This is why he only works with a select number of individuals each year. Your results are his reputation.
- No Contracts, No Commitments - The one-on-one coaching program is month-to-month with no long term contracts. The only commitment needed is your efforts.